Making sure that your organisational and team design is aligned to meet your strategy and that your people have the capabilities, skills and know-how to making it happen is critical in today’s business world. As we know, focusing effort can make a considerable difference in the results that are attained and the bottom line performance.
evolve business can help you to:
- align team and role contribution using team and job analysis
- clarify which capabilities will make the difference to outstanding performance
- design and implement both individual and team based development to close those capability gaps
example case study
Building product leadership across a global construction business
issue: silo working, lack of understanding of how to deliver product leadership and gaps in capability.
our approach: designing an organisational capability programme that built alignment, capability and mobility to deliver product leadership.
my role: design the methodology and deliver across the business, transferring knowledge and capability to the HR team as we went.
results: engaged leaders and team members, improved understanding of how everyone contributed to product leadership, clarity around which capabilities were needed to deliver product leadership, improved team collaboration and increased ability to move between roles across the business.
meeting your needs
My role can be adapted to meet your needs:
- team and job analyst and job family modeller
- designer of new competency model
- implementer of new competency model across the business
- designer of organisational, team and individual development needs
- I am licensed to use Emotional Intelligence™ diagnostics, along with level A ability tests and level B aptitude tests, including MBTI™, 16PF™ and OPQ™
- deliverer of individual and team based development interventions